You can join NNFS as an Organization or Individual Member. All memberships are good for one year.
Organization Members are nonprofit fiscal sponsor organizations who want to build their fiscal sponsorship capacity, learn about best practices with other fiscal sponsors, and substantially follow the guidelines of the National Network of Fiscal Sponsors.
Organization Members are also other nonprofit and for-profit organizations, such as foundations, management support organizations, or legal or accounting firms who have a substantial professional stake in the responsible practice of fiscal sponsorship.
Individual Members are board members, staff, or volunteers who are part of a fiscal sponsorship organization that is not an NNFS organization member, and whose work will be improved by participating in knowledge-sharing and field-building.
Individual Members are also interested professionals who work in or adjacent to the field, such as attorneys, accountants, funders, consultants, social entrepreneurs, or staff at non-fiscal sponsorship nonprofits, who are interested in supporting the practice of fiscal sponsorship and deepening their individual understanding of the field.
- Login to Members Only section of NNFS website (3 user accounts for Organization Members, 1 user account for Individual Members)
- Shared documents, forms, and recorded webinars from NNFS and other fiscal sponsors to help in your fiscal sponsorship work
- Interactive blog for knowledge-sharing and conversations with other fiscal sponsorship practitioners from across the country
- Access to aggregated data and reports developed by NNFS, Partners, and Members
- Participation in surveys and metrics on the field of fiscal sponsorship
- Invitation to members-only events
- Early bird registration to NNFS events and gatherings
....And more to come!